- Points of Departure: Rethinking Student Source Use and Writing Studies Research Methods. Edited by Tricia Serviss & Sandra Jamieson. Boulder, CO: Utah State University Press, September 2017.
- Information Literacy: Research and Collaboration across Disciplines. Perspectives in Writing Series. Edited by Barbara D’Angelo, Sandra Jamieson, Barry Maid, & Janice R. Walker. Fort Collins, Colorado: WAC Clearing House & University Press of Colorado, 2016. An open-access scholarly book available in full at wac.colostate.edu/books/infolit/, and in print from University Press of Colorado.
- Coming of Age: The Advanced Undergraduate Writing Curriculum. An edited volume, with Robert Schwegler, Linda Shamoon, & Rebecca Moore Howard. A book in the Cross-Currents Series. Portsmouth, NH: Heinemann-Boynton/Cook, 2000. (Winner of the Council of Writing Program Administrators’ Best Book of 2000-2001 Award)
- The Bedford Guide to Teaching Writing in the Disciplines: An Instructor’s Desk Reference. With Rebecca Moore Howard. Boston: Bedford Books, 1995.
REFEREED ARTICLES AND BOOK CHAPTERS
- Jamieson, Sandra. “The Evolution of the Citation Project: Lessons learned from a multi-year, multi-site study.” In Points of Departure: Rethinking Student Source Use and Writing Studies Research Methods. Ed. Tricia Serviss & Sandra Jamieson. Utah State University Press, 2017.
- Jamieson, Sandra. “What the Citation Project Tells Us About Information Literacy in College Composition” in Information Literacy: Research and Collaboration across Disciplines. Perspectives in Writing Series. Edited by Barbara D’Angelo, Sandra Jamieson, Barry Maid, & Janice R. Walker. Fort Collins, Colorado: WAC Clearing House & University Press of Colorado, 2016. 119-143.
- Jamieson, Sandra. “Is it Plagiarism or Patchwriting? Toward a nuanced definition“ in The Handbook of Academic Integrity, edited by Tracey Bretag. Singapore: Springer, 2016. 503-518. DOI: 10.1007/978-981-287-079-7_68-1Holly-Wells, Jennifer, Sandra Jamieson, and Maya Sanyal. “From Silos to Synergies: Institutional Contexts for Writing Fellows“ Praxis: A Writing Center Journal, special edition on Course-Embedded Writing Support Programs in Writing Centers. Vol 12.1 (Fall 2014) [n.p. online publication]
- Howard, Rebecca Moore & Sandra Jamieson. “Researched Writing,” in A Guide to Composition Pedagogies (2nd Edition). Eds. Gary Tate, Amy Rupiper-Taggart, Brooke Hessler, & Kurt Schick Oxford University Press,
- Jamieson, Sandra.“Reading and Engaging Sources: What Student’s Use of Sources Reveals About Advanced Reading Skills.” In Across the Disciplines (ATD), Special issue on Reading and Writing Across the Curriculum, Guest Editor Alice Horning. November 2013. [n.p. online publication]
- Jamieson, Sandra & Rebecca Moore Howard. “Sentence-Mining: Uncovering the Amount Of Reading and Reading Comprehension In College Writers’ Researched Writing” in The New Digital Scholar: Exploring and Enriching the Research and Writing Practices of NextGen Students. Eds. Randall McClure and James P. Purdy. Medford, NJ: American Society for Information Science and Technology, 2013. 111-133.
- Jamieson, Sandra. “The Vertical Writing Curriculum: The Forgotten Core of Liberal Arts Education” Composition(s) in the New Liberal Arts. Edited by Joanna Castner Post and James A. Inman. Cresskill, NJ: Hampton Press, 2010. 159-184.
- Jamieson, Sandra. “One Size Does Not Fit All: Plagiarism Across The Curriculum” in Pluralizing Plagiarism: Identities, Contexts, Pedagogies. Edited by Amy Robillard and Rebecca Moore Howard. Heinemann-Boynton/Cook. 2008. 77-91.
- Jamieson, Sandra. “Esmeralda’s Math Class” in The WAC Casebook: Scenes for Faculty Reflection and Program Development. Ed Chris Anson, Oxford University Press, 2002.
- Shamoon, Linda, Rebecca Moore Howard, Sandra Jamieson, & Robert Schwegler. “Re-examining the Theory-Practice Binary in the Work of Writing Program Administrators” in The Writing Program Administrator as Theorist: Making Knowledge Work Ed. Shirley K. Rose and Irwin Weiser. Portsmouth, NH: Heinemann-Boynton/Cook, 2002. 67-77.
- Jamieson, Sandra. “Theories of Composing” in Coming of Age: The Advanced Undergraduate Writing Curriculum. Ed. Robert Schwegler, Linda Shamoon, & Rebecca Moore Howard. Portsmouth, NH: Heinemann-Boynton/Cook, 2000. 59-65.
- Jamieson, Sandra. “Composition Readers and the Construction of Identity” in Writing in Multicultural Settings. Ed. Carol Severino & Johnnella E. Butler. New York: MLA, 1997. 150-71.
- Jamieson, Sandra. “The United Colors of Multiculturalism: Rereading Composition Textbooks” in Mainstream(s) and Margins: Cultural Studies in the 90s. Ed. Michael Morgan & Susan Leggett. Westport, CT: Greenwood, 1996. 62-84.
- Jamieson, Sandra. “Text, Context, and Teaching Literature by African American Women” in Understanding Others: Cultural and Cross-Cultural Criticism and the Teaching of Literature. Ed. Joseph Trimmer & Tilly Warnock. NCTE, 1992. 139-52.
- Jamieson, Sandra. “Foreward” Writing Majors: Eighteen Program Profiles. Edited by Greg Giberson, Jim Nugent, & Lori Ostergaard (Author). Logan: Utah State University Press, 2015.
- “Sandra Jamieson and Rebecca Moore Howard: Unraveling the Citation Trail” Project Information Literacy Smart Talks, no. 8, August 16, 2011. http://projectinfolit.org/smart-talks/item/110-sandra-jamieson-rebecca-moore-howard
- Jamieson, Sandra. “Drew University Vertical Writing Program” in Writing Program Architecture: Thirty Cases for Reference and Research. Edited by Bryna Siegel Finer and Jamie White-Farnham. Utah State University Press, 2017. In production.
- Jamieson, Sandra. “The Major in Rhetoric and Composition Writing: Tracking Changes in the Evolving Discipline.” In Composition, Rhetoric, and Disciplinarity. Eds Rita Malencyzk, Susan Miller-Cochran, Liz Wardle, and Kathleen Blake Yancey. Utah State University Press, 2018. In production.